Friday, June 12, 2009

NYC Basic Photography Workshop

Please join me for an afternoon of photography as we walk around NYC and some of my favorite haunts to shoot in Manhattan. This is a great opportunity to learn the basics of photography and to spend the afternoon in the city with friends and people that have the same passion for creating beautiful images.

I will discuss topics such as

- The camera and the eye
- The lens
- Real world photography techniques
- Aperture priority
- Shutter speed
- Mixing them both for accurate exposure
- Composition and developing creativity.

and much more

I believe the best way to learn is to take more photos rather than talk about it. I will be your personal coach instead of your professor, we will as a group, critique and share ideas. This would make the afternoon more spontaneous and fun, and will unleash your creative eye.

I will only accept a maximum of 10 people, so please let me know as soon as you can.

Date : July 25 at 2:00 PM with a rain date of Aug 1.
Meeting place: TBD
Fee: $40 for four to five hours
Equipment needed: Digital Camera with the ability to control Aperture and Exposure. (Digital SLR and Point and shoot welcome. This is about photography not just the camera)
For more info and to reserve a spot: contact me at 201 647 9533 or email me at: sachiweddings@gmail.com



Hope to see you there!
Sachi

1 comment:

Rusty Legaspi said...

I wish i can be there to join the workshop...