Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall


Hello and Welcome,

This is my first time writing a blog and I am not sure yet where or how it will evolve. I do love to write, though the question of whether I am a good writer remains to be seen. I guess we all have to start somewhere. So let's start now... in fall when the leaves are at their apex.


I do love photography, it is a passion, a profession at times, a vision, a different glimpse of the world. Fall is also my favorite season to photograph. It is a time when each leaf becomes a flower and mountains a carpet of rainbows.

It is also for me a time to ponder impermanence. Like "Sakura" the cherry blossom. Fall comes fast, colors radiant in their beauty, then in a moment, a downpour of rain and the sting of winter air, it's all gone and replaced by black... and white.

But is it really gone?



No comments: